Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.147 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,033,910 KZT (10,534 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)