Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.814 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,660 KZT (6,629 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (28 minutes ago)