Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.449 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,022,304 KZT (10,177 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)