Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.698 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 851,499 KZT (8,291 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)