Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.662 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,213 KZT (5,094 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)