Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.057 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,068 KZT (9,889 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)