Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.342 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 964,206 KZT (9,421 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)