Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.744 KZT / PGK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 644,986 KZT (6,158 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (22 minutes ago)