Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.287 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 383,906 KZT (ARS $19,905) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)