Cost of living comparison between La Rioja, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.822 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 243,157 KZT (ARS $11,143) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)