Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.831 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 372,694 KZT (ARS $17,072) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (40 minutes ago)