Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.699 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,201 KZT (Mex$ 30,193) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)