Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.656 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,760 KZT (Mex$ 31,195) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)