Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.394 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 518,514 KZT (Mex$ 31,628) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)