Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.476 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 515,690 KZT (Mex$ 31,300) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (about 2 hours ago)