Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.710 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 628,711 KZT (Mex$ 33,602) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)