Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.771 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,259 KZT (Mex$ 30,663) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)