Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 772 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.578 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 420,894 KZT ($b9,235) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)