Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.731 KZT / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 835 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 776,193 KZT ($b16,610) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (43 minutes ago)