Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.750 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 811,441 KZT ($2,453) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (41 minutes ago)