Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.050 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 462,008 KZT ($1,396) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)