Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 341.010 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 887,573 KZT ($2,603) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)