Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 384,672 KZT ($1,158) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)