Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.286 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,700 KZT (L 40,847) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)