Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.631 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 389,524 KZT (L 26,623) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (32 minutes ago)