Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.620 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 389,906 KZT (L 26,669) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)