Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.296 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,436 KZT (L 37,944) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)