Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.274 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,956 KZT (L 45,253) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)