Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.304 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,858 KZT (L 37,532) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $635 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)