Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.966 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,477,838 KZT (¥498,207) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)