Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.849 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,141 KZT (¥401,614) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)