Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,377,134 KZT (¥459,570) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)