Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.917 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,250,919 KZT (¥428,862) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)