Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.170 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 848,309 KZT (¥267,630) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 3 hours ago)