Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.877 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 950,706 KZT (¥330,464) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)