Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.094 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,430,687 KZT (¥462,450) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 3 hours ago)