Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1088.674 KZT / KWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 170% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 844,257 KZT (Dinar 775) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)