Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1029.375 KZT / KWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,005,909 KZT (Dinar 977) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)