Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1086.052 KZT / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 237 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,162,848 KZT (Dinar 1,071) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)