Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1036.172 KZT / KWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,217,138 KZT (Dinar 1,175) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)