Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1035.734 KZT / KWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 163% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,031 KZT (Dinar 794) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (31 minutes ago)