Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1101.216 KZT / KWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 176% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,293,536 KZT (Dinar 1,175) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)