Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.957 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 505,888 KZT (Taka 127,841) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)