Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.198 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,998 KZT (Taka 104,095) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)