Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.228 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 437,337 KZT (Taka 103,433) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)