Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.266 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 440,777 KZT (руб 83,710) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)