Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.818 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,624 KZT (руб 85,704) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)