Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.563 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 313,336 KZT (руб 56,328) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)