Cost of living comparison between Kurgan, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.301 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 408,330 KZT (руб 77,036) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)