Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.078 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,855 KZT (元9,961) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)