Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.699 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,531 KZT (元9,856) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)