Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.615 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 510,944 KZT (元10,095) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)