Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.686 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 486,568 KZT (元9,235) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)