Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.384 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 291,226 KZT (GH₵3,411) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)