Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.757 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 271,183 KZT (GH₵3,580) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)