Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.937 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 842,515 KZT (GH₵11,712) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (40 minutes ago)