Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.334 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,981 KZT (GH₵5,879) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (30 minutes ago)