Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.779 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 899,169 KZT (¥323,586) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)