Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,309 KZT (¥217,261) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)