Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,068,849 KZT (¥365,407) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (32 minutes ago)