Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.980 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 892,611 KZT (¥299,565) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)