Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 748,396 KZT (370,862 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)