Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.031 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 681,258 KZT (335,384 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)