Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.399 KZT / AOA *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,677 KZT (443,640 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (37 minutes ago)