Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.021 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,818 KZT (350,201 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 1 hour ago)