Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 744,908 KZT (381,965 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.10 (about 1 hour ago)