Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.592 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 636,409 KZT (RM8,202) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (36 minutes ago)