Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.541 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 643,455 KZT (RM8,518) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)