Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.076 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,574 KZT (RM8,013) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)