Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.541 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 761,612 KZT (RM9,117) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)