Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.817 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,301 KZT (RM8,205) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)