Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.137 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,732 KZT (RM8,941) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)