Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.080 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 551,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 541,769 KZT (RM6,601) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)