Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.196 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,270 KZT (RM6,082) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)