Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.889 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 510,290 KZT (RM6,724) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (33 minutes ago)