Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,315 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.903 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 541,483 KZT (RM7,134) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)