Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.889 KZT / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,389 prices entered by 353 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,464 KZT (RM7,056) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)