Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.026 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 355,445 KZT (29,556₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)