Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.307 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 501,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 456,268 KZT (37,075₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)