Cost of living comparison between Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.913 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 287,267 KZT (22,247₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)