Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.221 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 439,980 KZT (36,002₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)