Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.751 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 427,909 KZT (155,546 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)