Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.147 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 215% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,701 KZT (kr 30,655) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)