Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.105 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 203% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,413,127 KZT (kr 33,562) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)