Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.267 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 987,230 KZT (kr 24,517) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)