Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.243 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 192% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,758 KZT (kr 36,752) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)