Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.512 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 382,969 KZT (руб 69,477) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (29 minutes ago)