Cost of living comparison between Krasnoyarsk, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.332 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 374,080 KZT (руб 70,163) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)