Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.656 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,379 KZT (руб 93,601) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)