Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.270 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 337,476 KZT (4,425 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)