Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.189 KZT / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 608,636 KZT (7,062 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)