Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.912 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 507,910 KZT (₨103,399) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (38 minutes ago)