Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 375,056 KZT (₨76,774) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (38 minutes ago)