Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.833 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 537,914 KZT (₨111,311) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)