Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 538,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 531,038 KZT (₨105,048) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)