Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.938 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 255% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,662,771 KZT (HK$38,725) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)