Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.280 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 239% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,838,083 KZT (HK$43,474) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)