Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.715 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 238% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,320,590 KZT (HK$32,435) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)