Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,629 KZT (976,574 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)