Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 623,000 KZT (1,122,856 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)