Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 346,613 KZT (672,389 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)