Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 534,232 KZT (880,506 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)