Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,547 KZT (885,656 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)