Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.546 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,448 KZT (973,207 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)