Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.660 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 681,659 KZT (1,032,605 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 600,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)