Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.039 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 449,902 KZT (€1,363) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)