Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 718,651 KZT (€1,968) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (13 minutes ago)