Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.887 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 701,745 KZT (€1,791) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (36 minutes ago)