Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.177 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,968 KZT (RM9,102) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)