Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.703 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,209 KZT (RM8,729) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (42 minutes ago)