Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.240 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 368,294 KZT (RM5,170) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)