Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.513 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,995 KZT (RM7,915) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)