Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.438 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 497,140 KZT (RM6,590) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)