Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 372,181 KZT (₨77,213) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (35 minutes ago)