Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 238,172 KZT (₨50,463) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)