Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 356,880 KZT (₨73,501) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (41 minutes ago)