Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.782 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 381,168 KZT (RM5,097) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)