Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.203 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,713 KZT (RM8,149) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)