Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.675 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 913,630 KZT (9,549 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)