Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.955 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 920,078 KZT (9,898 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)