Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.298 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 503,041 KZT (6,265 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)