Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.299 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 843,379 KZT (9,444 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)