Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.540 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 454,596 KZT (руб 82,055) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)