Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.315 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 553,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 497,261 KZT (руб 93,561) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)