Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.506 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,935 KZT (Php67,464) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)