Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.822 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,022 KZT (¥192,098) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (43 minutes ago)