Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.593 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 216% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 988,639 KZT (381,221 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)