Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.518 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 208% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 961,716 KZT (381,905 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)