Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 505,715 KZT (₨97,375) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)