Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.126 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,924 KZT (₨110,994) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)