Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.890 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 330,904 KZT (₨67,664) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)