Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.681 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 403,320 KZT (5,549TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)