Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.511 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 383,072 KZT (руб 69,515) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)