Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 305,723 KZT (₨63,101) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)