Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 409,596 KZT (₨81,023) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)