Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 263,149 KZT (₨55,415) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)