Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.213 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 491,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,094 KZT (₨83,467) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (37 minutes ago)