Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,215 KZT (1,040,532 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)