Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.550 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 492,178 KZT (895,273 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)