Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08079 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 410,172 KZT (5,076,785 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)