Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.974 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 722,968 KZT (¥243,091) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (31 minutes ago)