Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.846 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,220 KZT (¥230,563) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)