Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.033 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 649,487 KZT (¥214,149) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)