Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.930 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 731,514 KZT (¥249,623) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)