Cost of living comparison between Kochi, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.966 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 393,295 KZT (₨79,203) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)