Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 937 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 453,574 KZT (₨89,861) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)