Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.751 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 388,974 KZT (₨81,879) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)