Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 723 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 720,154 KZT (₨144,270) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)