Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 784 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,111 KZT (₨130,920) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)