Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 510,349 KZT (€1,409) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)