Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 974,251 KZT (€2,490) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)