Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.471 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 523,441 KZT (€1,506) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)