Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,014,752 KZT (¥347,569) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)