Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.042 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 214% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,690,162 KZT (¥555,614) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)