Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.821 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 771,944 KZT (¥273,657) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)