Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.822 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 981,766 KZT (¥347,948) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (24 minutes ago)