Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.448 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,100 KZT (50,919 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (35 minutes ago)