Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 411,802 KZT (43,777 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)