Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.253 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 779,604 KZT (76,040 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)