Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.213 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,732 KZT (68,807 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)